Our Complete Landscaping Maintenance Services
Beehive Landscaping & Maintenance Company provides the following services to commercial and residential customers:
- Mowing: With this landscaping maintenance service, we will mow your grass as needed seasonally. We will also trim and edge any sidewalks and obstacles and blow clippings from hard surfaces.
- Fertilizing: We will fertilize your lawn as requested to keep it looking its best. We can also perform any spot treatments if necessary to promote proper lawn growth.
- Weed Care: As part of our landscaping maintenance services, we will help minimize and control weeds in your landscaping by hand weeding and applying weed control treatments to your flower and plant beds.
- Mulching: With our mulching services, we will spread mulch in all of your beds and around your trees as needed for aesthetic appeal and weed control.
- Trimming and Pruning: With this service, we will trim and prune any shrubs, plants, and ornamental grasses to ensure good shape and plant health.
- Irrigation Maintenance: We will inspect your irrigation system monthly while the system is on to ensure proper coverage and function.
- Lawn Aeration: Aeration is an important landscaping maintenance service that will reduce soil compaction and allow fertilizers to beautify your turf.
- Over-Seeding: We can perform over-seeding services following aeration in order to ensure a healthy and full lawn.
- Leaf Removal: We will remove fallen leaves from both your landscaping beds and turf areas.
- Spring and Fall Annual Planting: We can plant a variety of annual flowers and plants throughout your landscape to provide color and design in any season.
- Preparation of Annual Beds: This service prepares beds for planting by cultivating the soil and adding necessary amendments to the soil to help with the annuals growth.
- Removal of Annuals: This landscaping maintenance service includes removing any dead annuals after the growing season has ended.
- Tree and Shrub Care: We will apply a number of treatments to your trees and shrubs in order to ensure health and prevent disease or insects.
- Power Raking: Removal of the yearly excess dying grass clippings
If you are interested in lawn care and maintenance services , send your information or call us today.
We look forward to working with you to keep your landscape beautiful and healthy.